Mari-Jo Koval has an unparalleled track record for success across a broad spectrum of SW Florida real estate.
She set out to make a difference in the level and value of service provided to her clients through:
- Commitment to a full-time career in excellence of service
- Dedication to anticipating the needs of both buyers and sellers
- Thorough expertise in the complicated and frequently changing residential real estate marketplace via constant in-depth market research.
The result: she has achieved more than $200 million of sales over her 30+ years in real estate marketing & sales.
Mari-Jo Koval brings a strong work ethic, personal integrity, and dedication along with her outstanding journey of experience to the real estate industry.
Her experience also includes 14 years of corporate life with job transfers to a variety of domestic locations, and two years of British residency … providing first-hand experience with the relocation process and the real estate needs such a process develops for buyers and sellers.
Mari-Jo’s career in real estate (including almost 20 years servicing clients in SW Florida) has produced significant achievements in Illinois and Florida:
- A custom high-end home builder in the western suburbs of Chicago recognized her gift for marketing, design, and construction, and encouraged her to take an active role in the building of architecturally custom designed homes. That led to visions and major marketing programs resulting in general contracting on her own. As more builders solicited her services, she secured her real estate license to expand her involvement and to increase the opportunities afforded her.
- Affiliating with a leading company in Naperville, Illinois Mari-Jo Koval became their corporate relocation agent servicing the real estate needs for corporate transferees. Along with her personal sphere of residential sales, custom home design and building, marketing skills, and corporate activities she earned top ten sales for the Chicagoland region.
- Paradise life in SW Florida began in 1998 when Mari-Jo established a real estate brokerage firm where she contributed to the building of single family homes with a custom home builder on Marco Island. Recently overseeing a 4.5M build with a Naples builder here on the Island. With lot 7M. Home was completed late 2016.
- Missing traditional real estate, Mari-Jo later joined a highly respected sales team and proudly contributed to twice being named the number one team in the state of Florida.
- Continuing to grow her dedication to best serve customers in achieving their goals and expectations with the best support, thorough marketing, and established reputation, she proudly represents John R Wood properties.
Wishing you life’s best!
(click the logo to view the Realtor Code of Ethics)